Studying for two degrees at once means you’ll graduate with double the amount of qualifications, but it won’t take you double the time.
A double degree increases your skills and knowledge across two different learning areas and gives you more career opportunities and choices. You’ll study units from both courses, but the condensed program structure means it may take only a year or two longer than a single degree.
You can study our Bachelor of Commerce or our Bachelor of Laws in a range of double degree options.
Our double degrees
- Law and Arts Double Degree
- Law and Commerce Double Degree
- Law and Psychology Double Degree
- Art and Commerce Double Degree
- Psychology and Marketing Double Degree
- Psychology and Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations Double Degree
- Applied Geology and Finance Double Degree
- Engineering and Commerce Double Degree
- Science and Commerce Double Degree