Short term global experiences
Short term global experiences give you the opportunity to travel to incredible locations and gain credit towards your course, all in a short period of time! Popular with students who are unable to commit to a semester abroad, short term programs are typically between 2-6 weeks and available in a diverse range of locations.
Stanford International Honors Program
Students selected to participate in the Stanford International Honors Program (IHP) will spend 8 weeks on campus at Stanford University in California, alongside students from 22 different universities from all over the world.
This elite program combines top-notch academics with extracurricular activities, providing students the opportunity to academically excel at one of the most competitive universities in the USA. IHP courses feature small class sizes, accessible world-class instructors, and the choice of more than 170 courses offered by 40 departments.
Faculty of Business and Law students of all majors are encouraged to apply. Expressions of interest for this program open in December each year, with selection finalised in February. Selection for this program is highly competitive.
The Faculty of Business and Law run a number of study tours throughout the year:
2018 Study Tours
- Ghent Law Tour – July 2018
- China Business Tour – October 2018 (available to Curtin MBA students, Curtin MBA alumni and Curtin Ignition alumni)
- Faculty of Business and Law Borneo Study Tour – November 2018
For more information about upcoming study tours, email ExperienceCBS@curtin.edu.au
Interested in studying overseas during the study breaks, while gaining credit towards your course? There are short course opportunities all over the world, in a large range of disciplines.
Popular short course programs include:
- London School of Economics Summer School, UK
- Toulouse Business School Summer School, France & Barcelona
- Arnhem Business School Summer School, Netherlands
- BI Norwegian Business School Summer, Norway
Plus many more!
For more information on upcoming short courses in the winter or summer breaks, please email ExperienceCBS@curtin.edu.au
Postgraduate and MBA opportunities
Opportunities are available specifically for postgraduate and MBA students who would like to study overseas whilst completing their course.
Popular destinations for exchange include:
- LUISS Business School, Italy
- Nova School of Business and Economics, Portugal
- Emylon Business School, France
- And many more!
Short courses are also available for postgraduate and MBA students to fast-track their studies at an overseas institution.
Examples of programs include:
- European Business School MBA Summer School, Germany
- WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management MBA Summer, Germany
- Emlyon Business School Summer Session, France (Study Abroad)
- WU Vienna Graduate Summer Session, Austria
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
Short courses are advertised as they arise, please email ExperienceCBS@curtin.edu.au for more information
Thinking about heading overseas for an international experience?
Follow the link to learn more about current opportunities and register your interest, or contact the Student Engagement team to find out more about current opportunities: ExperienceCBS@curtin.edu.au