The Faculty of Business and Law has a range of international partnerships, allowing our students to experience a truly global business education.
Short term global experiences
Find out more about short courses and study tours offered by the Faculty of Business and Law
Semester long exchange
Spend a semester studying abroad at one of Curtin’s partner universities.
Undertake an internship or work experience overseas, whilst gaining credit towards your degree.
If you’re thinking of an international experience, here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Check the application closing dates for the program you’re interested in
- Have an idea of the costs involved, and create a budget – look into a New Colombo Plan scholarship or OS Help Loan
- Research visa requirements for your destination before applying
- Ensure you have submitted all forms required to be nominated for your program, including matching your units
- Attend your Faculty pre-departure session and/or complete any pre-departure modules required
- Sign up to DFAT’s Smartraveller before you go (Australian Citizens)
“Living in Copenhagen was a great cultural experience, as all the locals were fluent in English and more than welcoming to us. The highlight of my trip was being given the opportunity to meet so many different and interesting people from all across the world. I formed friendships and bonds stronger then I ever could have imagined.
I would study abroad again in a heartbeat! This was one of the best decisions I have made in my whole degree at Curtin and looks amazing on my CV! Not only do you get to travel and explore the city you are living in you also receive credit towards your degree! Apply, you won’t regret it!”
– Chloe Laurie,
Human Resources Management