Digital Marketing and Content Creation
Part of the CBS Executive Education Masterclass Series
In this era of digital disruption, companies are increasingly focused on digital marketing, creating heightened demand for digital marketing specialists. In our Digital Marketing and Content Creation masterclass you will explore potential platforms and means for content dissemination and identify potential opportunities for maximizing content.
This masterclass is facilitated by leading Curtin academics and researchers Dr Billy Sung and Min Teah and draws on insights from research, real life case studies and best practice examples. You will expand your understanding of content creation and communication, and identify digital marketing opportunities through SEO, website design, Google AdWords and social media advertising.
This program has now concluded. If you are interested in attending future sessions, please submit an expression of interest to our team.
Curtin Staff/ Alumni / Current students: $479
Inclusive of a delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
This program is highly interactive and will require participants to bring their own laptop/iPad.
- Understand the importance and role of brand in content creation
- Understand how to plan and create content for an audience through social listening (e.g. Social Studio)
- Create a basic content strategy and communication plan
- Understand and apply the basics of search marketing (e.g., Search Engine Optimisation and Google AdWords) and social media advertising (e.g., Facebook Ads)
- Appreciate the use of data and analytics to inform digital marketing strategies
- Owners and managers of SMEs in the area of consumer goods and services, hospitality, tourism, or fruit and food industry.
- Middle and senior executives working in marketing, advertising, branding, market research, or product development in different business sectors who want to develop their practical understanding of digital marketing
|9:00am - 10:30am||Brand, plan and create content||Min Teah|
|10:30am – 11:00am||Morning tea|
|11:00am – 12:30pm||Crafting and maximizing your content||Min Teah|
|12:30pm – 1:15pm||Lunch|
|1:15pm – 2:30pm||Digital Marketing and Search Engine Marketing||Billy Sung|
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||Afternoon tea|
|3:00pm – 4:15pm||Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Marketing||Billy Sung|
Register for this program
This Masterclass is part of our digital engagement masterclass series
The digital engagement masterclass series combines five one-day masterclasses into one program that will bring you up to speed with everything a digital marketing professional needs to succeed in the global marketplace.
Delivered in September and October, the series includes: