Do you have an idea or innovation that could become a high growth business?
Ignition Perth will run from Sunday 5 September to Friday 10 September 2021.
Founders of an early stage business and anyone with an idea for a new or improved product or service, and a passion for developing that idea into a real business proposition over one intensive week.
You might be:
- Thinking of starting a novel business;
- Currently employed or at home and looking to propel your idea;
- Student, graduate or academic considering your own venture;
- Owner, founder or senior manager of an existing business considering diversification of products and markets, or a new venture.
By the end of the week, you will have a business plan presentation and a clear way forward for your business idea.
You will also have:
- Learned how to explain your business opportunity in commercial terms;
- Learned a commercial approach in the development of innovative ideas;
- Learned how to identify good opportunities in a short period with minimal investment;
- Clarified your business idea, and tested it within a high calibre and safe environment;
- Had a great week of thinking time to accelerate your ideas.
You will gain the inspiration, motivation and the tools required to commercialise your idea/innovation.
You will also:
- Develop key skills, to allow you to exploit new ideas in response to customer needs more effectively;
- Make a significant network of contacts within the business community, the investor network and your peers on the program;
- Increase your enthusiasm for your innovation, and gain the confidence to plan your next steps.
In order to maximise your investment, be prepared to commit one week to this intense and results focused program.
$3,250.00 (inc. GST) per person is your financial investment
Your fee includes materials, mentoring, networking sessions, buffet lunches, drinks and the final celebration dinner.
This program is heavily subsidised by Curtin scholarship funding, Ignition sponsors and the generosity of many people contributing their time. Without this support, your financial investment would be more than double the program fee.
A number of scholarships will be available for the 2021 Ignition program in Perth, thanks to our Ignition sponsors and partners. There are limited fully funded places available supported by Ignition sponsors and partners.
Note: Scholarship applications close on Friday 16 July 2021.
The 2021 Ignition Perth timetable will be made available shortly.
Receive Curtin Academic Credit whilst working on your own start-up
Upon completion of the Curtin Ignition Program and related assessments, delegates will receive 25 credit points* (equivalent of 1 unit) in the Curtin MBA, or the Masters of International Business and Entrepreneurship (MIBE), or the Bachelor of Commerce.
Would you like to know more about Ignition? Come to one of our information sessions.
- What is Curtin Ignition?
- Who is Ignition for?
- What will you learn and what are the benefits?
- Who is involved?
- How to apply
Apply for Ignition
Note: Applications for Ignition Perth will open on Thursday 27 May 2021. Please submit an expression of interest to our team.
If you’d like further information, please contact us:
Telephone: +61 8 9266 4555