Digital Storytelling and Reputation Management
Part of the CBS Executive Education Masterclass Series
The digital landscape is fast-paced and continually changing. It is a challenging and exciting environment in which to work, with unique opportunities for communicators to build and safeguard an organisation’s profile, brand and reputation.
This masterclass is facilitated by communication experts Bridget Tombleson and Dr Katharina Wolf and draws on insights from research, real life case studies and best practice examples. You will gain deeper insights through practical, hands-on sessions, drawing on recent case studies and best practice examples. The content is split into two sessions:
Morning Session: Digital storytelling exposes participants to the ancient art of storytelling, emphasising hands-on co-creative methods in value creation for stakeholders. The focus of this workshop is on storytelling as a deliberate, strategic communication strategy, covering a range of digital narratives across multi-media platforms.
Afternoon session: Learn how to develop, manage and protect an organisation’s online reputation in an increasingly interconnected, global world. Digital reputation management emphasises the benefits of building a strong participatory culture across platforms, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Date: Thursday 29 November 2018 (This program has now concluded. If you are interested in attending future sessions, please submit an expression of interest to our team.)
Time: 9am – 4pm
Where: Curtin Medical School, Bentley Campus
Cost: $429 which includes a delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
For Curtin staff, students and alumni, the subsidised program cost is $399 – please provide your staff/student ID when registering
This workshop can be combined with Digital Marketing and Content Creation Workshop for $799.
Note: Curtin MBA students will receive 10 professional portfolio points for attending this Masterclass
- Learn about the evolution of digital storytelling and narratives of successful storytellers
- Delve deeper into why participatory culture has created the perfect environment for digital storytelling and helps organisations protect their brand
- Understand how using a transmedia storytelling framework can help your brand create a robust content strategy that encourages audiences to delve deeper
- Understand brand narrative and authenticity and apply the 7 elements of digital storytelling to your brand to tell stories across multiple platforms
- Learn about the implications of the digital environment on reputation management and how you can monitor your brand
This masterclass will suit communication and marketing professionals across all sectors, including corporate, small business, not for profit, local government and consultancy.
|9am - 12pm||Digital storytelling workshop||Bridget Tombleson and Dr Katharina Wolf|
|12pm - 1pm||Lunch break|
|1pm - 4pm||Reputation management in a digital world||Dr Katharina Wolf and Bridget Tombleson|
Express your interest
This program has now concluded. If you are interested in attending future sessions, please submit an expression of interest to our team.