Asia Business Centre
The Asia Business Centre (ABC) at Curtin Business School serves to strengthen and leverage Asia capabilities and stakeholder engagement to advance industry connection, research collaboration and business impact.
Curtin University’s diverse and high quality research expertise, organisational structures and strong track record of industry and community engagement, means the ABC is ideally placed to:
- Make a significant contribution to business research that is relevant to business in Asia and Australia.
- Establish a network of industry connections and researchers in order to facilitate collaborative relationships.
- Establish a network of institutions which share common objectives and significantly contribute towards a deeper understanding of business and economics in Asia.
- Develop closer ties between Curtin and high-value academic, educational and industry organisations in Asia
- Leverage current Asia-capabilities and stakeholder engagement of Curtin in relevant areas with a view to advancing engagement and impact.
- Provide specialist executive education programs that incorporate academic and industry experiences.