Deputy Pro Vice-Chancellor
Dean of Research
Dean of Learning and Teaching
Dean of International
You can find the contact details for Faculty staff below:
- School of Accounting
- School of Economics, Finance and Property
- School of Management
- School of Marketing
- Curtin Law School
A list of all our course coordinators is available here.
Research centres, institutes and clusters
- Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre
- John Curtin Institute of Public Policy (JCIPP)
- Centre for Research in Applied Economics (CRAE)
- Luxury Branding Research Centre (LBRC)
- Blockchain Research and Development Laboratory (BRDL)
- Tourism Research Cluster (TRC)
- Women in Social Economic Research (WiSER)
Students who wish to apply for admission to a HDR course at Curtin are encouraged to identify a potential supervisor in their specific area of interest and contact them to discuss the proposed research.
The register of supervisors is a database listing Curtin academic staff members who are eligible to act in a supervisory role on a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) student’s thesis committee.